Water Tank Installation Guide
Save money by installing your QTank yourself – follow our step-by-step guide to ensure your water tank is installed to secure our 10 year Warranty.
If you want to connect your water tank to your home’s internal plumbing (such as a toilet or washing machine), the connection must be completed by a licensed plumber as per the Plumbing Code AS3500.
Please read all instructions and check with your local council before you start for any specific requirements that need to be followed for installing your water tank.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
THE QTANK POLY WATER TANK EASY INSTALLATION GUIDE COVERS:
- Choosing where to locate your QTank
- Preparing a base for your QTank
- Positioning your QTank
- Connecting your downpipe/s to your QTank
- Managing overflow from your QTank
- Connecting attachments to your QTank
- Testing your QTank
- Maintaining your QTank